The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
|The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD|
July 16, 2021
Changes and Additions
Players can choose to replace motion controls with button controls, allowing the game to be played in both handheld mode and on the Nintendo Switch Lite. The game also features amiibo support and now runs at 60 FPS.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- As the original Skyward Sword is canon, this automatically qualifies Skyward Sword HD to be canon.
- "Release date: Jul 16, 2021" — Nintendo, The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword HD, Nintendo, published February 17, 2021, retrieved February 17, 2021.
- "But, we've also made it possible to play the game with button controls to ensure it can be played in handheld mode or on the Nintendo Switch Lite system." —Eiji Aonuma (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – Announcement Trailer – Nintendo Switch)
- Ryan Craddock, The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Will Feature amiibo Support, File Size Revealed, Nintendo Life, published February 18, 2021, retrieved February 18, 2021.
- Andy Robinson, Zelda: Skyward Sword is coming to Switch with 60fps graphics and new controls, VGC, published February 17, 2021, retrieved February 18, 2021.