The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch)
- This article is about the remake of the original Link's Awakening. For other uses, see Link's Awakening (Disambiguation).
|The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening|
Changes and Additions
- The game now features HD, 3D graphics and has a different art direction.
- Link can now slash his Sword in eight angles instead of the traditional four directions of the Game Boy D-pad.
- Link can use Roc's Feather in conjunction with both the Sword and Shield at the same time.
- Kanalet Castle now has ledges where Link can drop off for easier and quicker navigation.
- Link now uses the Hylian Shield.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ゼルダの伝説 夢をみる島 (Zeruda no Densetsu: Yume o Miru Shima)||The Legend of Zelda: The Dreaming Island|
- Nintendo, Nintendo Direct 2.13.2019, YouTube (Video), published February 13, 2019, retrieved February 13, 2019.