The Legend of Zelda: Encyclopedia
|Publisher(s)|| Dark Horse Books|
|ISBN|| ISBN-10: 150670638X|
Encyclopedia is divided into three chapters spanning from The Legend of Zelda to Twilight Princess HD. The first one is a visual encyclopedia explaining keywords like the Master Sword and Hyrule. The second one is a list of enemies, items, dungeons, and more. The third and final chapter features archives with explanatory notes and storylines of each game in the series.
A deluxe edition designed after the golden cartridge from the original The Legend of Zelda was also released. This edition features gilded pages and comes with a scale instruction booklet and a sleeve based on the dust covers included with NES games.
- The golden cartridge design of the deluxe edition was originally used as a prototype for Hyrule Historia.
- "Publication Date: June 19, 2018" — THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ENCYCLOPEDIA HC, Dark Horse, retrieved September 25, 2017.
- "The legend of Zelda. Enciclopedia di Hyrule Copertina rigida – 6 set 2018" — Amazon.it, Amazon.it: The legend of Zelda. Enciclopedia di Hyrule - - Libri, Amazon.it, retrieved June 24, 2018.
- Brian, Hyrule Encyclopedia revealed as second Zelda 30th anniversary book, Nintendo Everything, published December 17, 2016, retrieved December 17, 2016.
- "Covered in gold foil paper with embossed, debossed and textured features, the deluxe hardcover edition of The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia looks like it came straight out of a large-ish NES console. Rounding out the illusion is a black polypropylene sleeve lined with velvet flocking and a scale instruction booklet, in case you need to remember how to read a book." — Mike Fahey, The Deluxe Edition Zelda Encyclopedia Looks Like An NES Cart, Kotaku, published October 23, 2017, retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "About 5 years separate the prototype on the left from the realized hardcover on the right." — Patrick Thorpe, Hyrule Historia prototype, Twitter, published May 23, 2018, retrieved June 24, 2018.