The Jewel Trade
|The Jewel Trade|
Link is given this Quest by Ramella in Goron City after he has freed the Divine Beast Vah Rudania from Fireblight Ganon. Ramella explains that she came to the region to search for Jewels. Since Death Mountain's eruptions have now stopped, she has began restocking on Jewels. Ramella asks that Link bring her 10 pieces of Amber, saying that she will pay him more compared to the usual selling price at stores. Ramella will offer to pay 500 Rupees for the 10 pieces of Amber compared to the usual 300 selling price. Selling her the Amber completes this Quest.
From that point on, Ramella will offer to pay extra whenever Link brings her 10 pieces of a randomly chosen Jewel when spoken to.
|1||Ramella, a precious-stone wholesaler, let you know that she'll pay top rupee for gems.|
Bring Ramella 10 pieces of amber to establish a working relationship.
|Complete||True to her word, Ramella paid well for your 10 amber chunks.|
As any merchant would, Ramella is looking to maintain a steady stock of gems. She'll continue to pay well for whatever gems you bring her in the future.
- "The Jewel Trade" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm Ramella. As you can see, I'm from the Gerudo region. I came for the jewels that are to be found in Goron City." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "The eruptions on Death Mountain have finally come to a stop. As a result, we've started restocking jewels." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh... Do you have some amber too? I need a whole lot of it. Bring me 10 of them, and I'll buy them for more than a shop would pay!" — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yes, 10 pieces of amber... Sell them to the shop, and you'll get 300 rupees. Or sell them to me for 500 rupees!" — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "I need to procure other jewels too, so keep bringing me what you find. Bring me 10 at a time, got it? As for what kinds of jewels I want to buy, well... That's likely to change every once in a while." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)