The Eye of the Sandstorm
|The Eye of the Sandstorm|
Nobiro, giver of the Quest
|Location||Kara Kara Bazaar|
|Reward||Discovery of the Dako Tah Shrine|
To begin the Quest, Link must speak to Nobiro in the Kara Kara Bazaar. Nobiro is a Hylian who stands on a small outpost, watching the nearby sandstorm. He claims that the sandstorm stops for a few hours a day, but he has never seen it stop since he has been watching. He then tells Link that there is a rumor of an ancient treasure inside the sandstorm. When Link explores the Great Cliffs to the north where the sandstorm is, he will find the treasure and the quest is completed. The treasure turns out to be the Dako Tah Shrine. If Link talks to the Goron Strade at the Bazaar before freeing the Divine Beast Vah Naboris, Link will find out that the sandstorm clears up during the night. Link can search for the Dako Tah Shrine while the sandstorm is gone by searching for it during the night between 9:00 PM and 4:00 AM. The sandstorm begins to return at 3:00 AM, but is not fully blown until 4:00 AM.
|1||At the Kara Kara Bazaar, they say that the sandstorm visible from camp hides a treasure left by the ancients.|
Keep close watch for when the sandstorm disappears, and then quickly hunt for the treasure.
|Complete||The treasure sleeping in the sandstorm visible from the Kara Kara Bazaar turned out to be an ancient shrine.|
All that is left now is to overcome the hero's trial within.
- "That sandstorm... They say it stops for a few hours a day, but it hasn't let up even a little since I've been watching." — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "Rumor has it an ancient civilization hid a treasure inside that sandstorm." — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "But I hear that sandstorm over there will die down for a few hours each day, clearing a path." — Strade (Breath of the Wild)
- "I watch that sandstorm around the clock! Every minute of the day! Except when I'm sleeping, of course." — Strade (Breath of the Wild)
- "They said it dies down occasionally, but I've never seen it happen. Did they lie to me?" — Strade (Breath of the Wild)