The Demon Lord's Plan
|The Demon Lord's Plan|
|Main Theme Music|
|Previous Scenario||Next Scenario|
|"Powers Collide"||"Her True Self"|
"The Demon Lord's Plan" takes place shortly before the events of "The Demon Lord", as Linkle stumbles upon a confrontation between Fi and Ghirahim. Fi sensed that Ghirahim discovered a Gate of Souls and intended to use its power to summon The Imprisoned. As Fi descends to the Sealed Grounds, she encounters Linkle and asks the hopeful hero to aid her in stopping Ghirahim's attempt to summon the great evil, which she obliges.
The battle begins with Ghirahim failing to properly summon The Imprisoned, instead summoning several smaller iterations of the evil beast. He concludes that in order to successfully summon The Imprisoned, he must have total control of the Sealed Grounds, and resolves to boost the ritual's power using the Gate of Souls. Meanwhile, Ceremonial Troops spawn around the battlefield and serially summon miniature versions of The Imprisoned.
To stem the influx of The Imprisoned, Fi suggests that all Ceremonial Troops be defeated. Shortly thereafter, Controller Troops appear, directing the small army of The Imprisoned against Linkle's Forces, threatening to converge at the Allied Base. Once the Controller Troops have been defeated, The Imprisoned will cease their assault on the Allied Base and return to rampaging around their location instead. Eventually, the Ceremonial Troops will run out of magic, halting their summoning rituals. Unable to perform any magic, they instead attack Linkle's Forces with what resources they have left.
Once the Ceremonial Troops have been defeated, Ghirahim will close the Enemy Base to protect the Gate of Souls. In desperation, Ghirahim resolves to draw power from The Imprisoned to crush Linkle's Forces in person, opening the entrances to the temple and charging towards the Allied Base. Upon being defeated, Ghirahim will swear to succeed on his next attempt before retreating. Having done her duty, Linkle's compass will glow as she leaves once more for her journey to Hyrule Castle.
At some point during the Scenario, a Cucco Chick will appear and attempt to look for food. If it is attacked by Ghirahim's Forces before reaching its Feeding Grounds, it will run away. However, if it is safely escorted to the Feeding Grounds, it will eat and grow into a Gold Cucco, aiding Linkle's Forces.
|Linkle's Forces||Ghirahim's Forces|
|Beneath a boulder at the center of the Sealed Grounds||Defeat 1000 enemies|
|Northwest of the Temple Entrance Keep||Play as Linkle, defeat all of the Ceremonial Troops, Controller Troops, and The Imprisoned|
Piece of Heart
|East Temple Keep||Play as Linkle|
|Beneath a boulder to the west of the Hall of Time||Play as Fi|
|East Keep||Capture the East Keep|
- After the Controller Troops have been defeated, Ghirahim will reference part of his initial monologue in Skyward Sword, saying, "I am furious! Outraged! Sick with anger! Fools! Give me all your power! ALL OF IT!"
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishUK||The Demon Lord's Plan|
|Japanese||魔族長の計画 (Mazokuchō no Keikaku)||Same as English.|
|FrenchEU||Le plan du monarque démoniaque|
|German||Der plan des Dunkelfürsten|
|Italian||Il piano demoniaco|
|SpanishEU||El plan del señor de los demonios|
- "The sorceress Cia had acquired the Triforce and used it to bring forth other strange, new worlds. Not long after this, Ghirahim discovered a Gate of Souls. It was in the Sealed Grounds below Skyloft. Ghirahim knew a legendary beast was imprisoned deep within the land. He gathered a horde of monsters and plotted to awaken it. Far above, among the clouds of Skyloft, the spirit Fi sensed disturbing changes taking place in the land. Convinced that an evil force was stirring, Fi quickly left Skyloft and flew down to the Sealed Grounds. As Fi raced to the land below, an unexpected ally stumbled upon the same Sealed Grounds... It was Linkle. She had not yet found Hyrule Castle, but she had managed to find another battle." — Narrator (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "Are you in trouble? Looks like a legendary hero's work is never done. OK, I'll help!" — Linkle (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "No... The ritual has failed... That must mean we need total control of this area!" — Ghirahim (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "There is a 60% probability the evil is actually The Imprisoned, a beast of incredible horror. They appear to be far smaller than the legends have stated. Still, they must be defeated." — Fi (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "I'll simply use the Gate of Souls to increase the ritual's power. Failure is not an option!" — Ghirahim (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "Servants! Take The Imprisoned ones to the pathetic weaklings' base! Do it now!" — Ghirahim (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "We're out of monsters? How is that possible?! Useless, every last miserable one of you!" — Ghirahim (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "I sense a decrease in magical auras. The summoning ritual has been halted." — Fi (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "Fortify our defenses! Don't let them reach the Gate of Souls!" — Ghirahim (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "They've left me no choice... I'll have to draw energy from The Imprisoned and kill the pests myself." — Ghirahim (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "How could I fail? Next time, the ritual will go according to plan. I swear it!" — Ghirahim (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "Oh, hey! My compass is doing that glowing thing again! I bet it's because I helped everyone out. Anyway, I should head to Hyrule Castle." — Linkle (Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- "She was nearly ours when that loathsome servant of the goddess snatched her away. Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!" — Ghirahim (Skyward Sword)