Temple of Fire
|Temple of Fire|
|Location(s)||Isle of Ember|
|Boss(es)||Master of Fire: Blaaz|
|Quest Reward(s)||Heart Container|
Sand of Hours[note 1]
- For the similarly-named Temples, see Fire Temple.
Entrance to the Temple
The Temple of Fire is located on the higher levels of the Isle of Ember's mountain, which can only be accessed after Link has rescued the Fortune-Teller, Astrid, and has his fortune told by her. When Link first arrives at the Temple's entrance, it is sealed shut. To open it, he has to blow out the two candles on either side of the door.
As the Temple of Fire's name implies, it is themed around Flame. There are numerous pits of Lava which can hamper Link's path, as well as moving bodies of Flame that can burn him. The Dungeon has five floors in all and features a small variety of enemies. Many of the puzzles in the Dungeon involve the Dungeon's primary Item, the Boomerang, sometimes requiring Link to hit Shock Switches in a certain order. The Boss, who is supposedly the cause of the volcano erupting, is a flame sorcerer by the name of Blaaz. After clearing the Dungeon, Link will receive a Heart Container and the first of the three Servant Spirits, Leaf, who explains that he was locked away with the Oshus a long time ago, and wants to join Link in order to find out what happened to him.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||炎の神殿 (Honō no Shinden)||Temple of Fire|
|FrenchCA||Temple du Feu||Temple of Fire|
|German||Tempel des Feuers|
|Italian||Santuario del Fuoco|
|Spanish||Templo del Fuego||Temple of Fire|
- The total amount is unknown, though the total time available when added to the Phantom Hourglass along with its default amount is 10 minutes.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 156
- "This temple protects the Spirit of Power." — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "To open the summit gate, you need what the fortune-teller has to offer." — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Blow out the flames to illuminate the path ahead." — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "... Oh, no! There are flames everywhere! You better not touch them..." — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You got the boomerang! This item follows the path you draw on the screen!" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "The volcano has stopped erupting, Link! I'll bet it's because you defeated all the monsters, Link!" — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Blaaz, Master of Fire" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "I am Leaf, Spirit of Power! I serve the Ocean King. I owe you thanks for defeating that evil wizard. You broke the seal, so now I'm free!" — Leaf (Phantom Hourglass)
- "It's the Spirit of Power, Leaf!" — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- "I was locked away with the Ocean King years ago. But now I can't feel the Ocean King's presence...I wonder what happened to him? If I come with you, maybe I can find out. If you need it, I will gladly lend a hand!" — Leaf (Phantom Hourglass)