We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
This template inserts a space were it might not otherwise be possible. This includes other templates and parser functions.
To use this template type:
In place of Type, there are five things you can type. They are listed below, with the result of each below that.
- normal — Inserts a normal space.
- en — Inserts an en space, a space one en wide, which is the same width as the lowercase letter n.
- thin — Inserts a thin space.
- long — Inserts a long space.
- non break — Inserts a Non-breaking space
If you type nothing in for type, it will default to a normal space.