Here users can nominate and vote for Zelda Wiki's next featured picture. Featured pictures should:
- Depict a Zelda-related subject.
- Be properly sourced, categorized, and licensed using FileInfo.
- Be of a reasonably high resolution AND/OR
- Be of a high quality in terms of detail and rendering
- Meet all other criteria of Zelda Wiki's Image Quality Standards
For help on the correct format used to add nominations or votes, see the Featured Content Help.
Scoring and conditions for passing a nomination:
- All nominations start with an initial score of zero.
- A supporting vote adds 1 to the score.
- An opposing vote subtracts 1 from the score.
- An image needs to achieve a score of +5 within 4 months of the nomination date in order to be featured.
- A nomination automatically fails if the score drops to -3.
- You may only vote once on a particular image.
- You may not vote on any images you have nominated.
- Votes should be added beneath the relevant header (either support or opposition), with # at the beginning of the line. The current score must be updated to reflect this new vote.
- Supporting votes should include a brief message stating why the image should be featured.
- Opposing votes must specify how the image fails to meet one or more of the qualifying criteria described above.
- All votes MUST be signed using ~~~~. If you do not sign, your vote WILL NOT be counted!