|Era||Era of Twilight|
Telma is the owner of a Bar in Hyrule Castle Town. She also owns a pet Cat named Louise. Telma is known to be a kind yet brave woman who looks after Ilia when she takes the injured Zora Ralis to her Bar. She tries her hardest to help Ilia and the wounded Zora, sending for Dr. Borville in hopes of calming Ilia down. After Link returns to the bar as a human and finds Ilia, he arrives just in time to see the doctor refuse to treat Prince Ralis, saying that Zoras are beyond his expertise. Telma is then reminded of a shaman in Kakariko Village who has treated both Zoras and Gorons, and after the Hylian Soldiers cowardly refuse to escort them to the Eldin Province, Telma notices that Link is up to the task.
Upon meeting each other, Telma and Link become fast friends as they both work together to get Ilia and Prince Ralis to Kakariko Village safely. She takes a special liking to Link, calling him "honey" and often winking and jokingly flirting with him. Link successfully leads Telma's Wagon to Kakariko Village, where she properly introduces herself and compliments Link's skills, asking if he intends on putting them to use for Hyrule. Telma also mentions that she is a member of a group called The Resistance who are trying to do what they can to restore peace to Hyrule. It is also here in Kakariko Village that it is implied that Telma has a crush on Renado. Link can find Telma alone with Renado in his Sanctuary, where she can be observed swaying in place, smiling directly at Renado and talking about his admirable traits. However, if Link speaks to Telma a second time, Telma will mutter to herself about how simple-minded Link is for not understanding that she wishes to be alone with Renado. She will then become visibly annoyed, telling Link to leave while shooing him away. However, Renado does not seem to reciprocate Telma's fondness of him, stating at one point that he "cannot abide her company."
After Link withdraws the Master Sword, he returns to Telma's Bar, where the members of the Resistance sit at a table and discuss the significant events transpiring around Hyrule. The Resistance, along with Telma's advice, assist Link in finding the missing Shards of the Mirror of Twilight. Later, Telma gives Link an Invoice to show to Dr. Borville, which will ultimately help Ilia recover her memory.
She is last seen during the ending credits tending to her bar as the Hyrule Soldiers cheer for the safety of the kingdom.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "The bar? You mean Telma's place? Hmm... She's got it rough..." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 276
- "Link, I want to see you again at my bar, you hear me?" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "She found this poor boy collapsed in the road, so she did all she could to save him." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "All right, little lady, try to settle down, OK?! I just now sent for the doctor!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "That is a Zora child! This is beyond my expertise! Hmmmph!" — Doctor Borville (Twilight Princess)
- "That old coot reminded me, though... I've heard of a shaman in Kakariko Village, in the Eldin lands, who's tended Gorons and Zoras." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Looks like we've got one young swordsman left! And not only that, but it looks like this brave young man will escort us, so get ready to go, honey. Pronto!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "If you ever need anything, stop by. I'll be waiting for you, honey!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Those skills of yours... Any chance you're of the mind to put them to use for Hyrule?" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "What hope there is in our kingdom is frail and dying...but there's still a group trying to do what it can. And I'm a member of that group." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "I may just stay here a bit longer. I'm still worried about Ilia, and... Well, never mind about the rest." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Oooh! Well, if it isn't from Renado, the shaman! All this writing, and he doesn't bother to mention a thing about little ol' me? Honey, that is what I call RUDE!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Have you listened to everything Renado had to say? I'm worried about Ilia too...but I'm more concerned with the Zora's of Lake Hylia right now. Of course, I agree with Renado completely. This man is ASTUTE! You go on now Link. See after the Zoras at the lake!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Mercy, this boy is simple... Hurry! Go to the Zoras!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "...It shames me to say it, but to be honest, I cannot abide Telma's company..." — Renado (Twilight Princess)
- "Ah... I've got it! Honey, you go ahead and take this to him. This magic little paper will get that codger talking!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "How's it come to this, huh? Monsters walking in the streets of town... What in the WORLD are the soldiers of Hyrule doing?! The Gorons are so much more reliable than they are, it's not even funny!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "More courage in that girl than in all the soldiers of Hyrule, for sure!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Cowards! Don't EVER show your faces here again!" — Telma (Twilight Princess)