Teebo is a child living in Hateno Village. He plays by himself near the entrance to Hateno Village and will offer to show Link something he found. If Link accepts, Teebo will guide him along the path to Firly Pond and show Link the Horned Statue, claiming that it looks like the Goddess Statue at Reede's house. If Link speaks to the Horned Statue, Teebo will exclaim Link's weirdness and return to playing in Hateno Village.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Teebo" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, mister! [What is it, buddy?] You'll never guess what I found! Wanna see? [Sure I do!] 'Kay! Follow me!" — Teebo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Here it is! Neat, huh?" — Teebo (Breath of the Wild)
- "It looks kinda like the statue at the chief's house... What do you think it is?" — Teebo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Um... Were you talking to that statue? [Well...] Wow! You talk to statues?! Weird! OK. See you!" — Teebo (Breath of the Wild)