|Voice Actor(s)||Noboru Yamaguchi (Japanese)|
Sean Chiplock (English)
Stanislav Tikunov (Russian)
Teba is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Teba is the current Rito Warrior to protect the Rito Village in Revali's place. His wife, Saki, and his son Tulin are found in Rito Village. He is found at the nearby Flight Range making preparations for an assault on the Divine Beast Divine Beast Vah Medoh alone. When he meets Link and hears that he has come to help with his attack, he first tests Link on his midair archery skills by challenging him to hit five targets in under three minutes. Once Link is successful, Teba praises Link's skill and allows him to assist, suggesting that Link takes the Falcon Bow in the nearby Treasure Chest. When Link is ready, Teba will tell Link he needs Bomb Arrows to take out Medoh's Cannons as regular Arrows will have no effect. Teba will then give Link a bundle of 20 Bomb Arrows or remind Link not to forget the Bomb Arrows, depending on whether Link has less than 20 Bomb Arrows or not. During the battle with Medoh, Teba does his best to draw the Cannons' aim away from Link until he has taken out all four. After Link destroys the Cannons, Teba is forced to retreat back to the Flight Range to recover as his leg got injured during the fight, leaving Link to take down Medoh.
After Medoh has been freed from Calamity Ganon's corruption, Teba is found at the village recovering until he can stand again and take his son to the Flight Range.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Video Game)
Revali (Japanese version, voice)" — n.a., Noboru Yamaguchi - IMDb, IMDb, published n.d., retrieved September 29, 2018.
- "I don't know you. And I'm actually pretty busy here. You should probably go." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Let me get this straight. Some random Hylian wants to help me bring down Divine Beast Vah Medoh? I'm not buying it." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "If we approach Medoh recklessly, its cannons will blast us out of the sky before we even get close. ...So I'm going to need to test you before I take you with me. We Rito warriors use the updraft in this ravine to hone our aerial archery skills. The updrafts are so strong here that a person could just open up a cloth over their head and float up easily. Now let's see what you're capable of. You'll have to maneuver through the air and destroy five of the targets set up in this valley in three minutes." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're...a skilled archer. It was as if time stopped with every arrow you let fly. I've got to tell you, Link... When you first showed up, I thought someone was pulling a prank on me. But after seeing you handle that bow, I can tell you're the real deal. You must have seen a battle or two." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Link... I feel I've heard the name somewhere before... Well, if you really want to help me bring down Medoh, it's now or never. I'll get you into position so you can give its cannons all you've got. Inside that treasure chest is a bow I've modified. Take it, and let me know when you're ready." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "OK, it's time to face Divine Beast Vah Medoh. Normal arrows won't put a dent in those cannons. You'll need to hit them with bomb arrows." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "These are a precious commodity, so don't expect me to do this again, but... take these bomb arrows." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Don't forget the bomb arrows..." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "You see those cannons? I'll draw their fire. While I'm doing that, use your bomb arrows to destroy the cannons. Got it so far?" — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Bad news, Link. It looks like I got hit pretty good back there... I think... I think I need to get back to the Flight Range. I just hope that... I can make it back... You head down to Medoh. Good luck!" — Teba (Breath of the Wild)