|Era||Era of Twilight|
Talo is one of the children of Ordon Village and the son of Jaggle and Pergie. He is also Malo's older brother. He looks up to Link and admires his prowess with weapons. Talo is quite immature and is often mean to Colin. He is always looking for trouble and is eager to wield weapons.
Early on, he is captured while chasing a monkey and taken to the Forest Temple, where they are rescued by Link. Later, he, Colin, Beth, and Malo are taken by Bulblins and are left to die. However, Renado finds them and brings them to Kakariko Village. Talo believes Link will save them and is pleased to see him when he finally arrives. Eventually, he starts respecting Colin for saving Beth, and takes the responsibility of keeping watch over Kakariko Village. If Link comes into town in wolf form, he will scream for everyone to head for safety. While in Kakariko Village, Talo challenges Link to a Bow minigame. If he succeeds, Talo rewards him with a Piece of Heart.
At the end of the game Talo, Malo, Beth, Ilia, Colin, and Link return to Ordon Village together.
|Names in Other Regions|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 276(TP)
- "Sheesh, you ARE my brother, Talo...but that's pretty low..." — Malo (Twilight Princess)
- "Link has a slingshot! WHOA!" — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "Gee, you really are amazing, Link!" — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "Hey, wait! You've gotta show us the jump attack before you go! You know, the one where you go "HYAAH!" and leap through the air!" — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "Those guys are always teasing me..." — Colin (Twilight Princess)
- "If you wanna get past here, Colin, you'd better start talking, fast." — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "They're selling a slingshot at the store right now! A SLINGSHOT!" — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "Hey, yeah, that reminds me, you've gotta teach us how to use a sword, too! Seriously!" — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "Talo and Malo went chasing like crazy people after that monkey. I can't keep up with those two..." — Beth (Twilight Princess)
- "If you hadn't come, Link... Gee, me and that monkey would've gotten eaten, probably! She's actually a pretty nice gal, that monkey... She tried to protect me, so we got captured together." — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "The beasts took us and left us to die...but Mr. Renado found us." — Colin (Twilight Princess)
- "Ha ha ha! See, Beth?! I TOLD you Link would save us!" — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "I can't believe Colin... I mean, that was a really brave thing for him to do, huh?" — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "Even Talo, who was so saddened by the incident with Colin, has at last recovered his good spirits. That young boy wanted dearly to help, so he keeps watch from the observation platform right now..." — Renado (Twilight Princess)
- "WHOA! It... It's a MONSTER! EVERYBODY RUN!!!" — Talo (Twilight Princess)