Though the Island Hearts Chart says there are nine heart pieces, there are only eight. These are:
- Finding the Killer Bees in the Hide and Seek game.
- Winning the first time Salvatore's minigame.
- Reuniting Anton and Linda.
- Won in the Auction.
- Lighting the torch at windmill.
- Talking to Kreeb after doing the previous action.
- Giving Moe's letter to Maggie.
- Decorating the island.
The supposed ninth piece is given at Greatfish Isle, after giving the Goron Merchant the SG statue. Just because the Island Trading Sequence begins in Windfall, doesn't mean the Heart Piece is given there as well. This is a mistake by the Island Hearts Chart, hence why that's mentioned here. Cheers! --User:K2L/sig 20:49, 7 January 2011 (EST)
Error in trivia section
"Windfall Island's theme tune is a remix of the music from Kakariko Village in Ocarina of Time"
Shouldn't this say "A Link to the Past" instead of "Ocarina of Time" since the Kakariko Village theme first appeared in ALttP and the OoT version is itself a remix of the ALttP version? --Lennholm 14:20, 5 January 2012 (EST)
- True! Fixing now. Dany36 14:28, 5 January 2012 (EST)