"Only in the Silent Realm"
The waking water is clearly the same stuff from within the Temple of the Ocena King and the Tower of Spirits. Was that water given a different official name, or can we cover the topic here?KrytenKoro 11:14, 30 December 2011 (EST)
- Was that ever given a name? I'll look in the text dumps. Dany36 11:30, 30 December 2011 (EST)
- I only found this in the PH text dump:
- When you run on it... The Phantoms, they'll hear us! But the floor didn't make a sound when you walked... I get it! You have to walk slowly on these floors when there's a Phantom nearby.
- I'm not really too sure if we could cover it in the same page, but we'll see what other folks think. Dany36 11:36, 30 December 2011 (EST)
I don't think so they're different realms, and I don't think the waking water is really considered to be evil because its just part of a trial, on the other hand the stuff in PH that you mentioned seems to be more of Bellums taint on the Temple of the Ocean King and the effects of the story in ST, so I think it should be seperate pages XXSuperXXNintendoXx 12:59, 30 December 2011 (EST)
- The realms bit is the issue, though. Skyward Sword doesn't actually say "Waking Water is found only in the Silent Realm"...it's just that we only see it there. Waking Water makes a chimy sound when touched that alerts Guardians...the water-covered floors in the DS games has the exact same effect, down to the sound effect if I recall correctly.KrytenKoro 14:08, 30 December 2011 (EST)
Maybe, we could have a subsection called Waking Water. Could you find a link that features the sounds for both, you said they are the same noise if I'm understanding what you're saying? XXSuperXXNintendoXx 14:12, 30 December 2011 (EST)