- This discussion relates to the following information which has been removed from the article:
- there is not much known about his tingle sister that was found in an ancient artifact in TP. but what is known is she was a cool person and had a good resemblance to midna in the artifact(picture).
I'm not sure about this section. I Don't know which part of TP this refers to, and I cannot find any reference to a character galled "Gringle"; maybe this should be Pinkle? --Adam 12:52, 18 July 2007 (PDT)
- Now that this section has been removed, I've moved the page back from Tingle Brothers and Sister to it's original title. --Adam 13:00, 1 August 2007 (PDT)
- I questioned the accuracy of this section, and another user agreed and removed it. Simply re-adding it to the article does not resolve the dispute over accuracy. Please see the concerns I have raised above and address these if you believe this content to be factual; it is unacceptable for the title of the entire article to be changed on the basis of a single uncited assertion. --Adam 23:16, 1 August 2007 (PDT)
- Over 2 weeks and no response. Moving back to correct title. PLEASE comment here before any further moves. --Adam 23:53, 15 August 2007 (PDT)
We have many other pages the size of each of these sections, and we probably can come up with some more material for them. So I think this page should be split off into each brother. We don't need to have them be a jumbled up mess on this page.Matt (Talk) 19:40, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
- It's messy looking in its current state, actually, they look like they were once three separate pages that someone just merged without any additional formatting. So..if they were split, it would look neater.User:Mandi/sig 20:33, September 8, 2010 (UTC)