Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Talk:Soups in Twilight Princess
"This is needed as Snowpeak Ruins has no recovery hearts through out the whole dungeon. Retrieved from" - I kinda beg to differ it's quite obvious...ive gotten them. - Chrisworld 17:45, 5 March 2007 (CST)
Im pretty sure your right. I cant remember for sure though.--Samson W. 20:41, 6 March 2007 (CST)
- No. The only recovery hearts in the dungeon are found when Yeto and Yeta embrace after the boss battle. Other than that there are no recovery hearts in the dungeon. Period.--Matt 18:11, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- True true. The soup should be added; maybe the current soups could be put into a section called "Soups in Snowpeak Ruins" or whatever, with each soup in its own subsection there. Then another section called "Other Soups" or something, and the Nasty Soup could be put there. —Ando (talk) 20:19, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- I added it, but just put it under the category of Nasty Soup instead of Other Soups.... 'cause... there's only one other soup. We still need an image for Nasty Soup though. --Douken 19:45, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
- I added an image of the Nasty Soup from my website. Alternatively, I have a screenshot of the Nasty Soup as well. http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda11/Walkthrough/01/00058.jpg . I didn't think a screenshot was necessary for this though so I just added the custom boxed image that I use for my walkthroughs. Mases 02:37, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
Why move Nasty Soup after the Snowpeak soups? Since it appears in the game first, shouldn't it appear on this page first? Most pages on ZeldaWiki, or at least from what I've seen, seem to follow that type of ordering for items (Swords, Shields, etc), with the earliest-appearing and weakest placed first... --Douken 02:25, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
Is there a difference between Coro's soups before and after you light the fire? I lit the fire and scooped up some soup but it took away a heart. Do you have to wait for it to cook or something?
--Rootbeer277 19:12, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, turns out Coro won't even let you scoop up any soup before you light the fire. After you light the fire, you can scoop it, and it seems to have a slightly greater than 50% chance of taking away a heart.
--Rootbeer277 03:37, 11 June 2009 (UTC)