The category of "items" doesn't really seem to fit here, as it's not a C-item; heck, it's not an obtainable item at all. It's never actually in Link's inventory. I can't think of any other category that would apply, though. Anyone? --Ando 15:28, 16 February 2008 (EST)
Oh. Didn't realize that category existed. Learn something new every day, I suppose. --Ando 20:50, 16 February 2008 (EST)
You need an image? Oh, I can get an image of Rock Sirloin easy. Want me to?
--Cyberweasel89 20:52, 2 August 2010 (EDT)
- Sorry it took so long. I wish I could have gotten a better picture, but this was the best I could do with the tools at my disposal. I hope it's useful.
- --Cyberweasel89 21:20, 2 August 2010 (EDT)
- Oh? I think it's okay as-is, but I suppose I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
- Oh, and if you guys need any other screenshots from Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time, I'm happy to supply them. I can also do ones for Spirit Tracks, but those would take a considerable more time than Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time. I have an emulator (don't worry, I also own the actual game cartridges for all three) and the Snipping Tool, so screenshots are really easy for me to get. Just let me know if you need them.
- --Cyberweasel89 23:05, 2 August 2010 (EDT)
Rock Roast own page?
Sometimes this suggestions confuses me with you staff members and Admins. Why would the Rock Roast should have it's own page where it's basically the same thing as the Rock Sirlion? Same design, same properties of being a big delicious meal for the Gorons? The only difference is that they can cook it now. So I'd think like the Magma rocks page where every falling fire boulder is all the same thing but with different names, I dont think it'll make sense just to make another page for just explaining it's cooking properties. -- Wolfgerlion64 (talk) 12:06, 6 April 2017 (UTC)
- Because that is our policy. If it has a different name, then it is considered a different subject, regardless of how similar it is to other things. Midoro (talk) 15:51, 6 April 2017 (UTC)