In Master Quest's Wind Waker preview they sometime call it Star Island. Is that the Japanese name? Snakeboss14 01:27, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Well, because it's just that: YOUR theory. We try to reserve theory spots for those theories which are well-established among the fans and communities. However, you're more than welcome to use your user space for anything about your own theories.
- The reason we don't allow everyone's theories on here is because there's so many, basically. If we allowed everyone to post his or her own theory on the pages, they would quickly get out of hand. Hope you can understand that it's nothing personal. Just imagine if you were reading and you came upon like 30 contradicting theories on one page! It would be madness! So we're basically just trying to keep everything sane for the readers :PUser:Justin/sig 19:52, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
- Send your theory to a forum for or provide us a link as to where the topic was thoroughly discussed on one so we can see if you are not the only one with this theory. the more in support of this theory the better, and the more legitimate and accurate the page will be. Justin said the rest better than I'd be able to. Cheers! — ciprianotalk 20:15, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
- First, please see the above comment concerning Zeldapedia by Yusei as representative of her beliefs, not that of ZeldaWiki.org. Secondly, your theory, as with all theories placed on pages in the past, needs support before going on the page. We are not discriminating against user theories, as they are the prime reason we have theory sections here at all. All we ask is that you find us a forum or other avenue where your theory is supported or opposed by the fan base, before we place it up. This is the protocol we use here when dealing with potentially unsupported theories, as this is a wiki for the fans, by the fans - we try to be as representative and accurate as possible in terms of the views of the overall fanbase. Trust me, we'd like to put your theory on the page, but without siginificant fan support, it is unlikely that it will happen. — ciprianotalk 20:22, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- I agree completely with the theory stated here. I first thought of it when whistling the tune played here and got it mixed up with Windfall Island's, because it has way more in common with the song played at the fishing hole than it does with Kokiri Forest (to be honest, my first thought at seeing that on the page as what it was more in common with was "wtf?"). That coupled with the fact that the game manual itself states that the island is a "small fishing island". But hey... these are just my thoughts... --Legendmaster07 02:35, 2 Mar 2011 (UTC)
I'm suggesting that we split Fairy Woods into its own article. I believe that it can definately hold its own as an article, and not end up as a stub or anything similar. Thoughts? --XXSuperXXNintendoXx 19:52, 13 August 2012 (EDT)