Wouldn't it make more sense to have this be named Costumes in Tri-Force Heroes? We could simply change the standard Costume page into a discombobulation page that links to articles that focus on clothing. Like the Hero's Clothes, Costumes in Hyrule Warriors, Engineer's Clothes, Clothes, and the various armors like the Magic Armor, Zora armor, and goron tunics and such. that way I figure we could be prepared in case there are more games that feature alt costumes in the future.
Ixbran (talk) 01:54, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
- No, because this page is intended to be a general page for Costumes as a term in the series. That's why Hyrule Warriors gets a mention here. And we probably won't make a Costumes in Tri Force Heroes page either. Those might just get listed in the Items listing, along with this page. - Midoro (T C) 02:15, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
More Costume Images
- We're aware of them, but we're not inclined to upload any yet as they practically all have watermarks/corruptions, so the consensus among staff is to just wait for access to untainted versions. If things go well, that shouldn't be too long. Others are welcome to upload, but my team has been advised against it. - TonyT S C 13:33, 5 September 2015 (UTC)
Images of Links wearing costumes
Kinda Cursed Tights
- Personally, I'm voting "Cursed Tights", with the "Kinda" in an exp note.KrytenKoro (talk) 14:37, 28 October 2015 (UTC)
When Link puts on an Outfit at Madame Couture's, he spins then does a pose. For most get-ups, this is a simple poses, but for others, he does something unique. For example, when putting on the Big Bomb Outfit, he pulls out a big Bomb and leans on it. With The Lady's Ensemble, he leans on the parasol he uses as a sword in sort of a "sassy" pose. With the Cheer Outfit, he goes down to one knee, arms extended, and shakes the pom-poms that only appear in his hands while inside Madame Couture's. Should these bits of info be included under trivia, or are they too trivial to be included at all? Kirpow (talk) 22:47, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- Personally I don't really think those are that notable as trivia. Some things are a little more interesting than others, or less obvious and worth pointing out. The different sounds Couture makes for a limited set of outfits are one thing, but the poses aren't really. - Midoro (T C) 23:08, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
It took way too long
Before I noticed that Madame Couture's descriptions were different from those of the inventory, but here's what I was able to snatch. Someone starting from the beginning should be able to see the ones I missed.
- Hero's Tunic
- Cursed Tights
- Lady's Ensemble
- Tri Suit The Tri Suit is très special. If three heroes wear this at the same time… You'll have to wait and see!
- Timeless Tunic The Timeless Tunic is a fan favorite! Vintage at its finest, my dahling. Ooh! I'm feeling très nostalgic now!
- Bear Minimum N/A
- Kokiri Clothes
- Big Bomb Outfit
- Legendary Dress
- Lucky Loungewear
- Zora Costume
- Torrent Robe
- Jack of Hearts The Jack of Hearts gives you an extra Heart Container to play with. Do with it what you will, my pet!
- Goron Garb
- Energy Gear The Energy Gear increases your energy gauge by 50%. It's the caffeine killer!
- Cozy Parka
- Hammerwear Hammerwear is ideal for lovers of Magic Hammers. It's popular with turtle enthusiasts, oddly enough…
- Tingle Tights
- Cacto Clothes The Cacto Clothes are like a rose…gorgeous but YOUCH! They hurt foes who dare to touch your wear.
- Sword Suit
- Queen of Hearts The Queen of Hearts gives you three extra Heart Containers. I never cease to amaze, do I?
- Cheetah Costume The Cheetah Costume lets you move a lot faster than normal. And it looks positively fierce! Rawr, dahling!
- Gust Garb The Gust Garb comes highly recommended. It's bold and breezy, and it powers up your Gust Jar too!
- Ninja Gi The Ninja Gi is an import. You'll look dashing…and also do triple damage WHILE dashing!
- Light Armor The Light Armor is a must when heading somewhere dark. Banish those unflattering lighting conditions!
- Serpent's Toga The Serpent's Toga makes you a chiseled, invincible statue. The effect fades upon moving… Such is fashion!
- Showstopper The Showstopper attracts stares from everyone, including enemies. It's impossible to look away…
- Robowear Robowear is fashion of the future! It also improves your Gripshot. The future is here, and it's très fab!
- Sword Master Suit The Sword Master Suit is the mark of a truly gifted sword wielder. Wearing it is considered an honor, my pet!
- Spin Attack Attire The Spin Attack Attire is fierce, dahling. It lets you do a fancy Great Spin Attack. Divine!
in game screenshots
can we add in game screenshots of link trying on the outfits to the gallery? i figured we can't use all of them as that would take up too much space would just the hero's tunic be okay or the outfits that were shown in the trailers? --0551E80Y (talk) 13:43, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- Images of Link trying on the outfits in the dressing room I think would be fine. My only concern is that there would be a lot of images and slows the page down. But I suppose in the event of that, we could make a gallery page or something. - Midoro (T C) 16:22, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
2.1 update and Bear Minimum
The in-game (EU) description changed from "It makes you take double damage and reduces maximum hearts by one. Impressively bad." to "It makes you take double damage and reduces max hearts by one. Said to give aid to the righteous." Anyone know what it means by "giving aid"? -Einstein95 (talk) 08:59, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
- There's also a new model for the costume and new text for the intern and costume shop woman ("More like Bear MAXIMUM"). -Einstein95 (talk) 09:12, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
- Supossedly it gets new effects from Hero Points, although I haven't tried it myself yet. If you have access to the new model, feel free to upload it :) - Chuck * (Talk) 19:40, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
- According to Mr. Tudor, if you collect 30 Hero Points, the Bear Minimum gets extraordinary powers. I don't know what exactly those detail though. He also said that you can apparently lose that power if you're being a bad egg over online.