Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
I'm getting sick of this
I'm sorry... I was wrong. There are three!!! These articles really need to be merged--Magnus orion 02:37, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- Alright, I have to agree with you. How should we do it? Merge them all into a single article called "Shells"? --Ando (T : C) 02:46, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- I think we should use the seashell article as a base (since it mentions both) and move any relevent information to that one--Magnus orion 03:46, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- Mysterious Seashells and Secret Seashells are both very different things. They are both seashells, but they appear in two completely different games for two completely different reasons. I think we should leave both Mysterious Seashells (and it's alternate pages like "Mysterious Shells") and then also have Secret Seashells (and alternates) as seperate pages. However, we should then make "Seashells" a disambiguation page that links to both types of seashells. In this way, the shells are clearly seperated, since they have nothing in common, but are still easy enough to find. --Yumil 06:56, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- Mm, that sounds like a good idea. What do you think, Magnus? --Ando (T : C) 16:52, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
Sounds better than my plan, since they are two seperate items--Magnus orion 21:28, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- I've edited this article. Magnus, I guess you can edit the Seashells article (you have a greater knowledge of LA than I do, so). Is the correct title for the items in that game "Secret Seashells"? If so, you may want to move the article to that title first.
- One problem with making "Seashells" a disambiguation page is that the TMC items are Mysterious Shells, not Mysterious Seashells. So perhaps "Seashells" redirecting to "Secret Seashells", with "Shells" as a disambiguation? --Ando (T : C) 22:24, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, sounds good. Secret Seashell(s) is the correct term. You can only get one at a time though. --Magnus orion 22:53, 8 April 2008 (UTC)