The article currently says:
- When Tarin (who bears an uncanny resemblance to Mario himself, and also shares his love of Mushrooms) eats one, he turns into a raccoon, just as Mario did in Super Mario Bros. 3.
Actually, he turns into Raccoon Mario when he gets a Super Leaf, not a mushroom, which (as usual) only makes him into Super Mario. I've fixed this. Dcoetzee 20:13, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
There's already this: Wake-Up Mushroom. --Makar Rocks 03:39, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- Clearly that's worth a merge. I'll get the correct spelling somehow so we know which to keep and which to redirect. Axiomist (talk) 08:53, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- Should we just merge both of these with Mushroom?
--Rootbeer277 15:00, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- That sounds even better. I normally wait for 5 or so supporting votes, but if there isn't any opposition then I assume it's fair game, this has been marked for months now. Axiomist (talk) 05:15, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- It's done now, should anyone come across other similar articles, give it the same treatment. Axiomist (talk) 02:27, 21 July 2009 (UTC)