Is she ever actually referred to as Martha? TheManInTheMoon 21:07, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- Well I do know that she lives in Martha's Bay, so she has to be Martha. If she wasn't, then who would be? Kiriashi 16:21, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone have a full script of every one of Martha's lines? I need it for a project. I'd prefer the original script, though, not the North American version. It's okay if it's in Japanese. I can translate it.
--Cyberweasel89 22:51, 25 January 2012 (EST)
- Well...Zelda Legends doesn't have a translation table for LA (I think), but they do have the original Japanese text dump: link. --Dany36 13:35, 26 January 2012 (EST)
- Hm... Doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for. It uses a lot of words I'm not familiar with, so if it does have Martha's dialogue, my Japanese is seriously lacking.
- Thanks, though. I appreciate the help.
- --Cyberweasel89 14:18, 26 January 2012 (EST)
Okay, I got the dialogue. Even translated it as best I could. Shall we use it as source material in the article?
(talks to initially) "When I was swimming in the bay, the waves swept my swimsuit top right off of me and I lost it. If you find it, I will let you take a scale from my tail!"
(Link dives) "Kyaa! Pervert! Pervert!!!"
(talks to with Pink Bra) "Ahh! That’s it! That’s my swimsuit! Give it! Give it back! I will give you a scale as I said!"
That's all that pertain to the censorship from Nintendo of America. The rest is mostly unchaged.
--Cyberweasel89 18:44, 26 January 2012 (EST)