- "Some people who only have standard, fire, and ice think Light Arrows are the standard arrows known as Lite Arrows due to the weakness compared to the magic influenced arrows."
Not to offend the original author of this sentence or anything, but I honestly have no idea what this is supposed to mean at all. Can anyone explain and re-write? —Ando (talk) 04:00, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- I really can't make any sense of it at all. It doesn't make any sense. I have never heard of anyone thinking that Light Arrows are inferior to other arrows. They kill just about anything in one hit.Matt (Talk) 04:16, October 26, 2008 (UTC)
I think (im just taking a wild guess) it could mean that light arrows kinda look like normal arrows. But then again, im just guessing.Yoguy100 17:50, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
The Light Arrow doesn't appear in any of the Decline side games and the only powerful arrows that exist are the silver arrows. So was the knowledge of the light arrow just lost? Or with the sacred realm corrupted light arrows could not created due to the evil there? Possibly Both of those? GhostlyDeath 15:13, 17 July 2012 (EDT)
- The developers didn't think of it, more likely. :P Light Arrows didn't appear until OOT, and 3 of the 5 games in the Decline Timeline were released before that...
- REDIRECT User:HylianKing/sig 20:22, 17 July 2012 (EDT)
- An unexplainable theory. Maybe their next game will be a Decline Timeline game done in 3D, since all of those games are all 2D and the last game was 11 years ago... GhostlyDeath 19:53, 27 July 2012 (EDT)