Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Discussions from Merged pages
I would begin to improve this article in terms of adding specifics and cutting ambiguity, but it is bedtime for me here in Maryland. I will get to it tomorrow - unless someone gets to it first... ;)
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 00:05, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- I decided to redirect Tingle Trophy (a wanted page) to here since the Tingle Trophy itself isn't that important, nor does it have that much info to warrant a new page in my opinion. I linked it here because it specifically talks about the trophy at the bottom of the page. I hope this is okay, otherwise I guess someone else can change it to a better format or make it its own page. -Italiangenius91 (T C) 18:44, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
The Kinstone and Kinstone Bag pages should be merged. In The Minish Cap, Link cannot collect Kinstones with out the Bag, and it would only make sense for the item and its container to exist on the same page. It would also add neccesary detail to the Kinstone article without making it too long or messy. Anyone with me?
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 03:45, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yes. I'm with you. :) User:Melchizedek/sig 05:26, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
Random Red Kinstone
It is said that Red Kinstones can only be found in chest or special occasion, but I just got a red kinstone by cutting some grass. The only thing is that I use some white picolyte to find more kinstone. Flodarien 17:36, 13 April 2011 (EDT)
- Interesting. Were you able to find Red Kinstones in the grass without the White Picolyte? I think that's what the article is hinting at. Either way, we could add this bit in to the article. User:Cipriano/sig 13:06, 18 April 2011 (EDT)
- I don't think I ever found any without a White Picolyte. And I can procure you a Screenshot if you want proof Flodarien 13:56, 18 April 2011 (EDT)
I noticed that the kinstones all have different symbols on them (at least in the artwork). could we possibly add a list of these symbols to the article? Echo of Courage 22:46, 26 March 2012 (EDT)
- If you could link to the image that would be useful. - Chuck * (Talk) 00:34, 26 May 2016 (UTC)
- I can try. I saw it last night, so I dunno. The implication is that it's in his moveset, so I was hoping people would already have fully upgraded him and know. Peanutjon (talk) 02:01, 26 May 2016 (UTC)