Talk:Items in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
Why do Meat Soup and Queen Juice redirect to this article? They aren't mentioned anywhere in it.
--Cyberweasel89 20:40, 2 August 2010 (EDT)
- Fixed. Also Cyberweasel89 be bold, edit pages yourself when you see something wrong, and explain changes on the summary. ;) Jeangabin 20:52, 2 August 2010 (EDT)
Personally, I think that because some of these ingredients have their own pages that basically say the exact same thing that's on this page, we should delete the pages. I mean, Oinker Snout says "The Oinker Snout is an item in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. They are obtained by trading Sweet Potatoes to Dave. They can be used to unlock Oinker arenas." This page says "Oinker Snouts are obtained by trading Sweet Potatoes to Dave. They can be used to unlock Oinker arenas." And the first sentence doesn't matter, as this page is called "Items in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland". Thoughts? —Darkness(Talk) 14:53, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- I think the pages with the ingredients can be scrapped and used as redirects. Like you said, it's pointless to have pages with 3 lines that are the exact same thing as what we have on a greater listing.—Justin(Talk) 15:06, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- Ok. I'll do it. —Darkness(Talk) 15:14, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm leaving 3 pages alone, 2 because they list other items, and 1 (Mini Death Bug Chrysalis) because it's larger than the rest. —Darkness(Talk) 15:30, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- What does "((The power level really ought to be more like 10,000. "It's over THREE THOUSAAAAAAAAND" just doesn't work.))" mean? Is that a quote from the game or just a piece of stray text? —Darkness(Talk) 15:41, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
"Has a picture of a monster you have never seen before. Its Power Level is 5000.."
Found in Sunshine Seashore, this card was dropped by Paul. Get the sidequest to find this after you defeat the ghost in Icy Plain. Sell to the Old Gent for 2200.
((The power level really ought to be more like 10,000. "It's over THREE THOUSAAAAAAAAND" just doesn't work.)) Ok, I'm deleting it unless someone can tell me why it's there. (In game reference, quote, etc.)—Darkness(Talk) 17:27, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- Can't find it anywhere in my text dump of TRR, so it's most likely not from the game. My guess is it was thought up by a user who was being silly and it kinda slipped under the radar. :P — Hylian King [*] 17:37, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
Improving this page
I'd like to improve this page, adding the missing items first and formost, but I'm not exactly sure how. There are essentially three item categories in this game: the super rupees from the dungeon bosses, the tools and the items. The tools contain the shovel, the bone ocarina and all the bottles, this includes the potions and some quest items that are contained within a bottle (the life dew or the butterflies for example). The Items are seperated into two categories: Ingredient and Misc. While the ingredients are pretty much forward (and already covered here) the misc category contains all other quest items, the oinker treasures, all gems and other treasures, all oinker weapons and armor you can sell at the shops and the triangle chips. The games uses a specific order to sort the misc items, you can find it in the sheet I contributed to the Spriters Resource.
What I like to know is how the items should be presented here. The other games have some sort of overview page that links to other lists or to the specific item, but since this game is only considered ambiguously canon I'm not sure if they should be spread out this much. Is a page that looks like the item page for CDi games (or essentially the item page from the strategy wiki) okay or not? --ShardofTruth 22:33, 10 March 2013 (UTC)