Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
I'm not really sure if a Zelda wiki is the best place for this... I don't really know what to do with this article. Opinions? :s Dany36 21:40, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. Informative, yes, but not necessarily suited for Zelda wiki if you ask me... —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 22:25, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- Well, if the article is tied into the varying styles of the LoZ series it would fit. PureLocke 23:52, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
I will be elaberating on this article to tie it more into the Zelda series... However I do not have alot of free time on my hands to be able to create an article and finish it. Also I spend alot of time spell-checking, in case you haven't noticed I left puzzels in there, and only recently fixed it to puzzles... I am really bad for spelling. However like I stated above this article will become more tied to the Zelda series as I have more time to work on it. N64GamesFTW 13:10, 3 August 2010 (EDT)
- I think the article is relevant enough, as it does deal with the graphical styles of the games. What it does need is more work, perhaps from a couple editors, not just one. Seeing different perspectives is the best when it comes down to wiki editing, as it provides for the most complete picture of the article. This will also help in dealing with spelling errors! :) Perhaps we can change the title of the article to something more relevant, like Graphical Styles of The Legend of Zelda Series or something. — ciprianotalk 13:16, 3 August 2010 (EDT)
Firstly: Spelling Error in title of previous section was just fixed.
Secondly: How do you change the title of a page?
Thirdly: It's not really Graphical Styles, but more mapping of the visuals, because it is more like you are telling the graphics card here this pixel, is green, then the graphics card makes it.
As for the spelling mistakes, I will be typing the article in MS Word before I put it in the Wiki. Then I will format it in the Wiki, because I'm pretty sure that Word Formatting is not compatible. N64GamesFTW 15:33, 3 August 2010 (EDT)
- Only staff can move pages to a different title....I think? Or maybe just advanced users...or...something. XD Were you thinking of changing it to what Cipriano suggested? I'll gladly do it if that's so, if not, what title were you thinking about? And hey, don't worry too much about the spelling mistakes. Once the content is all up, the rest of the members and I will help make this article fit the style of the wiki. :] Dany36 16:10, 3 August 2010 (EDT)
Reply, to Reply of the Question
Well I think maybe a change of the title would be necessary, at some point at least... As for what I'd call it, I have no idea... Maybe the future posts in this discussion will help with that...
As for the spelling mistakes, I have found that actually typing the articles up in word is alot better then typing them up here, because I spend more time offline (Laptop, doesn't support Wi-Fi), then online... So I will be typing them up in Word...
Ooh good, if you can make it fit wit the wiki standards, then that'll be great... Seeing as I spend enough time translating it from SUPER-NERD, into something anyone can read, and understand... N64GamesFTW 15:30, 4 August 2010 (EDT)
- The title needs to be changed to have "The Legend of Zelda Series" in it somewhere, because it just sounds as if its an item, object, or enemy, without a suffix. Graphical Generation in The Legend of Zelda Series sounds fitting. The title, "Graphical Styles" can go as a redirect. — ciprianotalk 01:43, 15 September 2010 (EDT)
2 Questions, for anyone who wants to help out
1) Image-Mapping is actually the name of both the 3D and 2D graphics design, since 3D Image-Mapping was released, Image-Mapping sortof got a definition change, so I was wondering if there was something else I would be able to call it... Like Image-Placement (Rough Draft Version), I just don't want to call it Image-Mapping, because like I just said the definition of MAPPING in terms of Video-Games has changed with the introduction of 3D graphics...
2) A New page title, what should this be called... I think a change would be necessary...
N64GamesFTW 15:30, 4 August 2010 (EDT)