Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Talk:Glitches in Majora's Mask
I know another Glitch,it is the invisible faerie sword. It involves sending the faerie sword in the mailbox but I can't remember the specifics beyond that. BennyW
- Did I honestly miss that one? Oh well, fixing now. —Austin (NIWA Operative) 13:14, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
I Found A New Glitch
This glitch makes it always be the first day. I did the glitch with the Zora Mask to be Fierce Diety Link in Termina Field. I used the Great Fairy's Sword instead of the mask first. Somehow I got stuck and I am standing in a weird ninja pose and it won't stop. When it was time for the night of the First Day, it didn't alert me and it became night time and it went on normally. When it was time for the Dawn of the Second Day, it didn't alert me and it became morning. It also said that it was the First Day. There is no music and I still can't move. I'm too lazy to find out if the moon crashes into the ground. Also, it didn't rain when it was supposed to be the second day. Weird huh. Somebody do more research on this more. --Pkcrossing89 02:59, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
If you use bombchu jumping to get into the ranch without the bow, you can become swordless. You just use the same glitch to get into Epona's pen and then hop on and off her. This glitch has no known uses, but I'm investigating right now.—Justin(Talk) 21:28, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Extra Day Glitch
Hello! I came over here from Bulbapedia through the NIWA. Anyway, there's a glitch to this game that almost gives you an entirely extra day.
- In order to do it, you need arrows/Hookshot/Bombs. You know, whatever it takes to kill Sakon.
- During the Night of the First Day, see Sakon steal the Bomb Shop's shipment, and then detonate the bag with your arrows/Hookshot/Bombs.
- Just before the game 'irises out' on Link, play the the Song of Double Time on the Ocarina.
- If done correctly, the Iris Out will happen, and not the Dawn of the Second Day transition. Link will be standing in North Clock Town during the Dawn of the First Day. Note that because it requires blowing up Sakon, this glitch can only be done once a 3-Day Cycle.
I have tested the Glitch on both the N64 and the GCN. I hope this helps your Wiki become more complete!
Game freezing glitch
So, as I added to the page, if you dismount Epona as Goron Link, the system will freeze. (the console doesn't respond at all) However, I don't know the limits of this latch or what else might trigger it. Also, I have no idea whether it was only on my system... So, I don't know whether it only happens as Goron Link, or you have to pause and unpause, or anything else...should I remove it for now? Also, has anyone else run into this glitch? —Darkness(Talk) 01:31, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
Another glitch... Or not?
If you take out the ocarina, put it away, and hit C-up quickly (to go into first person view) then you can see the ocarina in your hand. If you do this while holding the Hookshot, you can see inside the Hookshot. But if open the start menu and switch the Hookshot for another item, it will let you do just that. When you return, you are holding the Hookshot but have another item on the C- Button that it was on. I quickly switched them back before exiting first person to avoid replacing certain items. Is this a known glitch and are there any possible uses for it? —Darkness(Talk) 00:50, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
Something else I found about this glitch: it's also performable in Ocarina of Time. I didn't do anything else with it because I didn't want to mess up my only save file. —Darkness(Talk) 22:38, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
Can someone verify this and add it to the page?
- After the door underneath the Clock Tower closes it will remain shut for the entirety of the game. However it is possible to bypass the door by using a technique known as Bombchu hovering, if performed correctly Link will be able to explore the twisted corridor that is normally inaccessible. Once Link reaches the room with the withered tree his progress will however be impeded by the barred door at the end of the chamber, preventing him from going any further.
Just Discovered an Alternate Swordless Link Glitch Method
I was helping my sister with the Bombchu Targets in Majora's Mask, and the couple never gave me Bombchus. I left and it won't let me use my sword. I don't know if it wears off or not. I'm investigating it now. ~GamingFanatic (Talk · Contribs) 22:40, 29 December 2014 (UTC)
- The Takkuri won't steal the sword, and she's not far enough in the game to upgrade it, so I don't know if Gabora will accept it. The sword isn't in its hilt, so it appears the game thinks she doesn't have a sword. It still shows up in the menu though. ~GamingFanatic (Talk · Contribs) 22:48, 29 December 2014 (UTC)