Gasha Tree's Nut
It may also contain a fairy.Gomess 512 (talk) 01:35, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
- Any source for that? MannedTooth (talk) 03:47, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- No, I don't record the game, when I play it, so I don't have a video to prove it. If I remember correctly, I got it in Oracle of Ages, Linked Game, Past, at the place just west of Lynna Village and then north, the soil that is being surrounded by rocks, just east of the climbing wall. I have encountered it many times, but I don't remember exactly where. It was the USA version of the game.Gomess 512 (talk) 13:15, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- I have encountered it again in the same game. So I have established that it doesn't happen just once for each playthrough.Gomess 512 (talk) 02:19, 7 April 2017 (UTC)
- I already updated the page to include Fairy in the list a while ago. I've played the oracle games quite a bit and am well aware that fairies can come out of gasha nuts. Hopefully someday we can have some kind of probability table for this.
- -- Hylian pi (talk) 02:42, 7 April 2017 (UTC)