"Face Shrine" refers to both the dungeon and the region it is in. I suggest making two pages, Face Shrine (Dungeon) and Face Shrine (Region) and use this as a disambiguation page. --AchillesAndTortoise 15:01, 9 January 2011 (EST)
- Kinda like what Wikia has here and here, eh? Sounds like a good idea. I don't see why anyone would be opposed to that. The only problem would be having enough information on the region to make it into it's own page. It's not worth it if one of them is going to be a stub.
- I'm assuming you want to make these pages yourself, considering you're on a roll with all the fantastic Link's Awakening work you've been doing lately. :)
- Just a tip: when creating new pages (or overhauling existing ones), you can work on your prototype in the Zelda Wiki Sandbox (or make a Sanbox of your own by creating a page entitled "User:AchillesAndTortoise/Sanbox"), and publish it when it's ready. — Hylian King [*] 16:18, 9 January 2011 (EST)
- Yes, I will, and thanks! I'll probably be able to find something to say. The dungeon article can definitely stand on its own like the others, while the location article... well it won't be worse than Tabahl Wasteland. There's a dungeon and mini-dungeon in the region, and the big plot twist happens in said mini-dungeon, so I'm sure it'll have enough.
- Now where is the move button? I've looked everywhere and cannot find it. --AchillesAndTortoise 16:27, 9 January 2011 (EST)
- Hahaha, actually, as a new user, you aren't allowed to move a page yet. You at least have to be an Autoconfirmed user (have 200+ edits and a month at the Wiki) to be able to do that. Don't worry, the way things are going you'll get there in no time. Anyways, in this case it would be better just to create the dungeon page, copy paste what's on this page, edit what you need to edit, save the page and make this one into a disambiguation. No need for the move button. Again, you can always make the two pages in a Sandbox first before creating both pages. Happy editing! — Hylian King [*] 16:37, 9 January 2011 (EST)