How do we know this guy's name? --Norrvegr (talk | contribs) 08:29, 23 June 2012 (EDT)
- That's a good question. It doesn't seem to be in the game's text, the manual, the official guide, or on the official site. It might be a fan title. — Hylian King [*] 11:22, 23 June 2012 (EDT)
- Then: why Charlo? Another question: Should we in the info boxes say that the Loyal Sage (apparently a priest in the japanese version of LoZ:ALttP) and this guy are counterparts? --Norrvegr (talk | contribs) 11:39, 23 June 2012 (EDT)
- I have no clue. That seems to be the name everyone uses, though. Zeldapedia, Zeldapendium, Zelda Dungeon... Unless someone can find a source for the name we'll have to tag it as fan-made.
- And no. We use the "counterparts" field is for different characters that use the exact same model or sprite, so usually for OOT/MM characters. For example, Malon and Romani/Cremia, Talon and Mr. Barten, and so on. — Hylian King [*] 14:00, 23 June 2012 (EDT)
- Turns out the name is from the Prima guide. The guide has the official Nintendo seal, which I suppose makes it canon. — Hylian King [*] 14:12, 25 August 2012 (EDT)
- You referenced it, thanks :D --Norrvegr (talk | contribs) 14:56, 25 August 2012 (EDT)