Talk:Carnival of Time
Wow, this is embarrassing. Turns out that I'm the one that made the original move from "Carnival of Time" to "The Carnival of Time". My basis for doing so was quotes from the text dump that I'd accidentally taken out of context. Please, move this all you wish. Erm, at least, to the proposed title. —Ando (talk) 01:24, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- Can I move it? I usually am not able to whenever the target page already exists.Matt (Talk) 01:30, July 21, 2008 (UTC)
Well, I moved TCoT to CoT over the redirect, meaning that I just said "Hey, I want TCoT to go to CoT even though there's already a redirect page there" and it said "okay then". Apparently Matt has had times where it's said "umm NO" though, so I'm not quite sure. —Ando (talk) 02:30, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- OHHHHHH. Ando, you idiot.
- I just realized why it wasn't working for you guys. In order to move a page over a redirect, it gives you an option to make sure you want to do it: "This page already exists. Do you want to delete the target page and move this to it?" So that would explain it. You need page-deletion powers; otherwise you'll have to do a manual move. —Ando (talk) 02:34, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- That still doesn't explain why I was able to get here. I also marked ones that I thought should be moved, but should be discussed first.Matt (Talk) 02:44, July 21, 2008 (UTC) to work with existing redirects and some I could not. The one that was not able to move today I marked with the Move template. They are listed
- Those pages that I moved that say "over redirect" were normal redirects, not blank pages.Matt (Talk) 02:49, July 21, 2008 (UTC)
- I... know? That's the point I was trying to make. That the Carnival of Time page wasn't a redirect anymore, so it was treating it differently.
- I just moved Jars to Jar to see what would happen, and it left out an option that I was given for the Carnival of Time move. I can't remember what that option was, though. Means that the Wiki treats over-redirect moves differently. —Ando (talk) 02:51, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
Day the carnival begins
I think we should change the intro to say that the carnival begins the fourth day. Tatl says to Link at the end (link):
さあ、そろそろ カーニバルが はじまる時間だわ
Come on, it's almost time for the carnival to begin…
Well…it's almost time for the carnival to begin… (NOA)
Zeldafan1982 19:17, 24 March 2012 (EDT)