We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Talk:Carnival of Time
Wow, this is embarrassing. Turns out that I'm the one that made the original move from "Carnival of Time" to "The Carnival of Time". My basis for doing so was quotes from the text dump that I'd accidentally taken out of context. Please, move this all you wish. Erm, at least, to the proposed title. User:Ando/sig 01:24, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- Can I move it? I usually am not able to whenever the target page already exists.User:Matt/sig 01:30, July 21, 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I just moved the page despite the redirect page existing. Unless this is an admin-only option...? User:Ando/sig 01:46, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- I don't know. If the redirect page exists, then sometimes it would still work and sometimes it would not. At first I thought it was because it was previously moved from that page, but that does not seem to be the case. It appears to be completely random.User:Matt/sig 01:50, July 21, 2008 (UTC)
Well, I moved TCoT to CoT over the redirect, meaning that I just said "Hey, I want TCoT to go to CoT even though there's already a redirect page there" and it said "okay then". Apparently Matt has had times where it's said "umm NO" though, so I'm not quite sure. User:Ando/sig 02:30, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- OHHHHHH. Ando, you idiot.
- I just realized why it wasn't working for you guys. In order to move a page over a redirect, it gives you an option to make sure you want to do it: "This page already exists. Do you want to delete the target page and move this to it?" So that would explain it. You need page-deletion powers; otherwise you'll have to do a manual move. User:Ando/sig 02:34, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- That still doesn't explain why I was able to get here. I also marked ones that I thought should be moved, but should be discussed first.User:Matt/sig 02:44, July 21, 2008 (UTC) to work with existing redirects and some I could not. The one that was not able to move today I marked with the Move template. They are listed
Probably because this page technically wasn't a redirect anymore. Sea had removed all of the text, making it a blank page. Blank page =/= redirect. User:Ando/sig 02:47, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- Those pages that I moved that say "over redirect" were normal redirects, not blank pages.User:Matt/sig 02:49, July 21, 2008 (UTC)
- I... know? That's the point I was trying to make. That the Carnival of Time page wasn't a redirect anymore, so it was treating it differently.
- I just moved Jars to Jar to see what would happen, and it left out an option that I was given for the Carnival of Time move. I can't remember what that option was, though. Means that the Wiki treats over-redirect moves differently. User:Ando/sig 02:51, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
Day the carnival begins
I think we should change the intro to say that the carnival begins the fourth day. Tatl says to Link at the end (link):
さあ、そろそろ カーニバルが はじまる時間だわ
Come on, it's almost time for the carnival to begin…
Well…it's almost time for the carnival to begin… (NOA)
Zeldafan1982 19:17, 24 March 2012 (EDT)