Please, notice that for some reason I don't know, the name of some characters differ from country to country. Here I provide some examples:
1. America-English: Byrne 2. America-French: Fraisil 3. America-Spanish: Diego
4. Europe-English: Staven 5. Europe-French: Traucmahr 6. Europe-Spanish: Táligo 7. Europe-Italian: Tristalpin
So, take in count using the versions of the names. Like this: Byrne/Staven is a character...
- Um, that happens with a lot of characters. This, however, is an American wiki, so we go by the US version. Triforce (T C) 01:13, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- We could just make a redirect for those names to here. No big deal. Dany36 01:22, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
I'm sort of noticing a similarity going on between Byrne and another Zelda enemy. Both were once apprentices of a powerful mage with a lust for power, and both render Zelda's physical self helpless. Just something I thought was interesting. Jo the Marten(Shriek) ಠ_ಠ 22:28, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
Song of Healing
My brother told me that while he was fighting Byrne, he played the song of healing to use his fairy and Byrne said "That song..." or something like that. User:Snakeboss14/sig
- Yes, if you play some of the music you have learned during the boss fight, he'll say that...
Is is mentioned in the article? Should it be? ~Moshata, The Mistress~ 12:14, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
It's noted in the instruction manual of Spirit Tracks that Byrne belongs to a "Divine race". The discription is as follows:
"A descendent of a divine race. He uses dark magic to try to gain power even greated that the spirits."
Should this be mentioned? I won't do it... I'll mess something up. (Does "divine race" refer to Hylian? Or...?) ~Moshata, The Mistress~ 12:20, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
- Spirit Tracks refers to Byrne as a Lokomo, one of the sacred tribe known for their musical ability (i.e. Gage, Anjean, Embrose, etc.), in the end cutscene. The divine race certainly refers to the Lokomo, and it's worth adding. Good find! User:Cipriano 119/sig 17:37, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
- I added it, not sure if it's placed correctly. I put it under "Trivia". ~Moshata, The Mistress~ 13:33, 15 March 2010 (UTC)