Newest Majora's Mask info
I've removed this block of text from the Majora's Mask section, as I see several problems with it:
"Note: This bow is used in a total of three games: this one, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. It could be possible for this bow to be the same exact one in all three games, since OoT and MM's Link was the legendary hero. He comes back from Termina, and it is possible that he brought the Hero's Bow back to Hyrule with him."
For one, how would it already be the Hero's Bow if the Hero had never before wielded it? It was in Termina, after all.
Two, given how drastically different the bow's appearance is in the three games, I'd doubt that it's the same bow.
Three, Majora's Mask takes place in the Child Timeline, and The Wind Waker is a part of the Adult Timeline. One item can't jump from one timeline to the next.
If you have anything to say in response to this, please do. I'm open to hearing some proof of this theory. User:Ando/sig 20:18, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
Shouldn't it atleast be mentioned that the light arrows act as normal arrows UNLESS fully charged up (when they actually gain the light arrow properties)
- Very true. User:Cipriano 119/sig 14:37, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
Considering this item is relatively the same in every game, with different characteristics unique to certain games, wouldn't it make more sense to reorganize this page, not by game, but to make it more specific to the bow and its characteristics, standard and unique? Like the Boomerang and Shield pages, I believe this article would function better as a quick summarization of the bow and then go into its different added traits between games or something like that. By game, as seen, creates a LOT of article redundancy for an item that overall changes little between games. User:Cipriano 119/sig 14:39, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
Is the Bow from TP the same from MM?
It's just say a it's a bow from one hero, not the one from the hero of time.. so maybe it's the one from the hero from SS or other zeldagames... —Preceding unsigned comment added by Soran (talk) 12:43, 30 December 2011 (UTC)
- It is not impossible. If you look at the "Trivia" section, you'll see that the first bullet is: "Given the name "Hero's Bow", it may well be the same bow throughout many of the games, or at least inspired by the original bow."
- Without anything else to go on, that's really the best we can do. — Hylian King [*] 07:57, 30 December 2011 (EST)
- Yes but I disagree with this point: "It is implied by Dangoro that the Hero's Bow of Twilight Princess is the one and same bow once wielded by the Hero of Time, which he himself acquired in the land of Termina while exploring the Woodfall Temple on his quest to defeat the evil demon Majora in Majora's Mask."
- Where is it implied that this is the bow from MM? There is no word about it's the bow from MM it's just a theory nothing more... --Soran 08:43, 30 December 2011 (EST)
- Ah, good point. I hadn't looked that far.
Sounds much better... --Soran 09:20, 30 December 2011 (EST)