Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Now, I know that there are jellyfish in OoA that act identical to the Biri from LttP, but I don't know for cirten if they are the same thing. Could someone help me out? I don't know whether to add them or not, because they might be called something else... —Preceding unsigned comment added by HelmarocKing 19:30, 7 April 2008
- Well, Nintendo of America's encyclopedia says nothing about Bari or Biri being in OoA... But then again, they aren't the most reliable source. Anyone else have any kind of input? --Ando (T : C) 01:01, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- IMHO, if no-one else knows of any other name, they should be mentioned in the article saying that so and so enemy appears in OoA that may be Biri, but the enemy is never mentioned by name or something to that effect. If evidence is found later to contradict it, it can always be edited later! :D --Magnus orion 01:27, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- Done. Nothing exists in the Enemies of OoA category that matches the jellyfish description, so this seems like the best place to put them. --Ando (T : C) 01:36, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- They look very similar, but I think they are different enemies. Jeangabin 15:28, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
- Biri are smaller version of Bari. Their relationship is similar to that of Zol and Gel. If you submit it, I'd support thid merge. Jeangabin 22:10, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
What does this snippit from the article mean: "In some games they are called Biri, a simple mistranslation that is canonically similar to the commonly accepted name, Biri." Cuz Biri and Biri look REAL similar to me... Is it supposed to say "Bili" (The ol' Nihongo r/l swap)? —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 04:16, 8 June 2010 (UTC)