We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Rather than both, removing the link, and not putting the info; I'm just going to leave the link. Anyone opposed to external links can rewrite the content. User:Axiomist/sig 20:17, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
Thanks to Hylian King for the table! I was really about to ask for it! Anyway it's obviously been made out of the GameFAQ in the link, and trough a quick checklist I found out it misses 9 possible paths:
- 150Rupees-Sing-Energetic-Not strong
- 150Rupees-Play-Weird-No girlfriend
- 150Rupees-Play-None-No girlfriend
I'll search for some other faqs and/or play trough the Oracles some more times, but I had to let you know.--Kombatgod 07:17, 5 February 2011 (EST)
- Meh, I had a feeling. At that point in the edit I honestly didn't feel like checking each path, so it's good you did. It's probably one of the weaker parts of the page, I'm sure there's a better way the tables could be arranged. Ah well...
- I'm pretty sure the FAQ is the only one of its kind... Maybe at some point I'll try out those nine paths myself. That might take a while, though, so for now we'll have to make do with what we have. Hey, it's certainly better to have that than nothing at all like it was before... — Hylian King [*] 19:39, 5 February 2011 (EST)
Having played the game myself, I fairly certain that Gasha seeds have nothing to with the child's growth. In my experience, the determining factor was the number of completed dungeons. Every 2 dungeons that are completed unlocks an event. Completing the event ensures the child will continue to grow. If you complete the 8th dungeon without fulfilling all the events, the child's growth is locked permanently. I haven't tested to determine what happens if you wait too long to do an event (e.g. wait until after dungeon 7 before doing anything) so I don't know if waiting until late will prevent you from completing the events. In any case, I'm all but certain Gasha seeds are unrelated. JeruTz (talk) 06:01, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
- I rarely ever grow Gasha Seeds in my playthroughs and their son still grows, so I think this is about right. However, the only way to know for certain is to examine the sub-quest's mechanics through hacking. - Midoro (T C) 04:13, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
Growth paths are slightly randomized.
I'm just leaving a note here since I deleted a lot of the old "possible paths" table. There's a small element of randomness based on the child's name, so that table wasn't very useful. This information is probably too technical for this site, but here is a more detailed explanation.
- I might try to fix up the page using this information. Of course we won't be talking about the values added to RAM and such, but this information allows us to ensure that we detail every possible path with accuracy. I think it would also be best to merge all of the information into one table. Thanks for bringing this up and sharing this info. Will start thinking about how we can improve this page. Hylian pi (talk) 10:03, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- Hey Drenn, just wanted to point out that I think it would be useful to provide RAM addresses for Seasons on that zeldahacking.net page. I found that the address for the stage in Seasons is 6DA, the address for the status is the same as Ages (60F), and the address for the personality/path is 6DE. Hylian pi (talk) 03:55, 9 January 2018 (UTC)