I didn't know exactly which category to put this in. Southern face shrine really isn't a dungeon so i didn't think the armos knight could really be considered a boss or mini-boss. If anyone thinks it should be elsewhere, go for it. --Gambit8585
- Hmm... if it's tougher than a normal enemy and is the only thing encountered in a room or area, I'd call it a mini-boss. Maybe we should compile a guide for categorization and quality standards to help people out. ;) --Jase 05:40, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- Yeah, I first used the mini-boss template, but when i began to fill it out it just wasn't making sense. Compiling a guide sounds like a good idea. And your right, he is more difficult than normal enemies and kind of a unique enemy. So just do what you think is best --Gambit8585
Merge Armos Knight and Armos Knights
Same enemy and same name, only a plural form. Jeangabin 18:20, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- Seconded, merging would make a decently sized artice and otherwise T-1000 will likely cry metal tears. PureLocke 00:35, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- This one's blatantly obvious. I support.
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 02:24, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
I agree too! Now for the current results: 48 - 0 in favor of merging XD --K2L 02:55, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Wait wait wait...
Why the heck is the Death Armos included on this page? Its not the same thing at all. I didn't see any merge template anywhere either. I don't agree with this, its unnecessary merging for the sake of merging. If Death Armos should be merged anywhere, it should be on the regular Armos page, surely? Its not an Armos Knight, nor is it a regular Armos, and it isn't called such anywhere. Fizzle 14:34, 6 November 2011 (EST)
- It's being solved now. Technickal shouldn't do these things without discussion, and I'm afraid it's far from the first time he does. --User:K2L/sig 16:39, 6 November 2011 (EST)