Anju and Cucco Lady
Alright, the 2 worlds (Hyrule and Termina) are different but parallel. This means there will be a character who looks like another. EXAMPLE: The Banker in Majora's Mask is the Begger's in Ocarina of Time parallel character. They look alike, but are different people. Like Talon and Mr. Barten. Parallel characters may be similar but not same person. Like the Postman and the Running Man. So this means Anju is not the Cucco Lady in Ocarina of Time. So I'm going to edit this article soon removing the info of her in Kakariko Village, and putting it at the end of the article mentioning her "twin" in Ocarina of Time.--Mistertrouble189 01:47, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- HOLD ON THERE!!!!
It is common practice for characters that are unnamed in Ocarina of Time to be called the names that their "twins" were given in Majora's Mask. Any other appearances of the this character in later games are called by the same name. Nintendo itself does this. So the article is correct as it stands. Do not change it.User:Matt/sig 02:02, July 4, 2008 (UTC)
I see. Interesting. I made a Cucco Lady page because that's what they call her in the Nintendo guidebook.--Mistertrouble189 02:12, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm kind of surprised nobody has said anything about this yet. Is it really appropriate to have a whole other article if the subject is already covered in full here? I think we should decide whether we want to refer to the OoT character as the "Cucco Lady" wiki-wide and cut her section here short, or stick to calling her "Anju" and redirect the other title here. Personally, I think since Running Man and Nabooru's Second-in-Command get their own articles even though their Termanian counterparts have names, OoT Cucco Lady should be referred to as just that, not "Anju." Jimbo Jambo 21:03, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, it has been said. It is from this same reasoning that the Cucco Lady article was made. Before it was all here. I'd prefer to keep them apart.User:Matt/sig 21:08, February 7, 2009 (UTC)
- I was referring to the fact that another article had been created, not about the distinction between the two characters, hence the indent.... I'm just surprised nobody either threw their hands up in disagreement when the article was made or revised this page to make it seem less redundant. Anyway, I suppose then you don't mind if I rewrite the OoT section. Jimbo Jambo 21:31, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Hey y'all, dropped back in for a moment just to comment it is possible to see Anju's Kafei Mask.
Now, as I recall, Link must talk to Anju on the Second Day, when she reaches the Laundry Pool and sits down. I can't really remember, but Link must either be wearing the Kafei mask, or he must not be wearing it.
Regardless of which, it is possible. --Felicia's Champion 23:17, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
Redid MM section
Whew, ok, her Majora's Mask section was sort of messy and had lots of information that had nothing to do with Anju and were sort of irrelevant (ex: FD mask comment, seriously). Plus, some of the sections, such as the room key one, are already addressed in the main article of reuniting Anju and Kafei. I added a new section explaining the background of their wedding and such. Please feel free to add/edit anything else you feel that will be RELEVANT to the article. No second-person narratives, please. Dany36 20:21, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
The OoT Cucco Lady's information on Anju's page was way better written than the one in the actual Cucco Lady page, so I moved it and shortened MM Anju's info on OoT since the page is about Anju, and not about the Cucco Lady. [email protected][email protected] Dany36 21:18, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
Room Key redirects here, my mistake!
Before I redid Anju's MM section, there was a section dealing with the Room Key. Could someone remove the redirect so that the Room Key can have its own page? Thank you. Dany36 01:12, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- I've deleted the redirect. User:Adam/sig 11:28, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
Cucco Lady or Chicken Lady
How do other characters refer to her in Ocarina of Time: the "Chicken Lady" or the "Cucco Lady"? Jeangabin 09:33, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
- A single Gossip Stone refers to her as "Chicken Lady." No one calls her "Cucco Lady." Which is why I changed the phrase "Cucco Lady" in the gallery to "Anju," but it was reverted... Return of Ganon 16:52, 1 January 2012 (EST)