Features and Overview
Operated by the local Swordsman, the school serves as a training outfit in West Clock Town, where Link can participate in a Sword-fighting tutorial or participate in a minigame. It is open on all hours.
The tutorial, called the Novice Course, costs only one Rupee. It gives Link a tutor on using his abilities to roll, jump sideways, back flip and attack.
The minigame, known as the Expert Course, costs 10 Rupees. It consists of slashing logs as they are raised from the floor of the room. All ten logs must be hit with a jump attack. Each time Link slices a log, he will receive 3 points; with other attacks, he will only receive 1. If Link receives all 30 points at the end of the course, he will receive a Piece of Heart. Performing different attacks against the gong-shaped target at the Swordsman's School will yield small amounts of Rupees.
- The Swordsman claims not to be scared of the falling Moon, and vows to cut it in half before it destroys the town. However during the night of the Final Day, he can be found cowering in a secret room behind the shrine in the Swordsman's School.
- "Enter all disciples and those who choose to be enlightened with the way of the sword. / Mighty Training Center" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "This training center has friendly, polite, 24-hour, one-on-one training that will noticeably improve your sword skills!" — Swordsman (Majora's Mask)
- "With the moon getting closer in recent days, the number of the weak and frightened has increased. But when you attain a master's level of training as I have, there is nothing to fear!" — Swordsman (Majora's Mask)
- "Tonight, I shall cut the moon into pieces!" — Swordsman (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||剣道場 (Kendō Jō)||Kendo Hall|
|FrenchCA||École du maître d'armes (MM3D)||Weapon master's school|
|20px||FrenchEU||École du Maître d'armes||Weapon Master's School|
|German||Dojo des Schwertmeisters|
|SpanishEU||Escuela de Esgrima||Fencing School|
|SpanishLA||Escuela de esgrima (MM3D)||Fencing school|