Swamp Fishing Hole Man
|Swamp Fishing Hole Man|
|Era||Era of the Hero of Time|
|Family||Fishing Hole Man (younger brother)|
|Counterpart(s)||Fishing Hole Man (OoT)|
The Swamp Fishing Hole Man runs the Swamp Fishing Hole located next to the Swamp Shooting Gallery. He will share secrets about Fishing with Link if talked to. He will also mention that certain Fish can be caught on that day. The Swamp Fishing Hole Man will sometimes mention his younger brother, the Fishing Hole Man, and vise versa.
Just as in Ocarina of Time, the Swamp Fishing Hole Man's headgear can be hooked with the Fishing Rod, revealing that he is wearing a toupée. By doing so, Link must give him every Rupee currently in his Wallet. If he has no Rupees, the Swamp Fishing Hole Man will grudgingly forgive the offense.
The Swamp Fishing Hole Man bears resemblance to the Man from Trading Post and the Man from Curiosity Shop. When Link mentions this, however, he will deny it, saying that he has no idea who Link is talking about.
- "Huh? Oh. Yeah. My li'l bro mans the Ocean Fishing Hole. Haven't seen 'im in years, though. Hey. If ya see 'im, tell 'im I said...hey." — Swamp Fishing Hole Man (Majora's Mask 3D)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 244
- "Huh? Oh. Yeah. My big bro mans the Swamp Fishing Hole. Haven't seen 'im in years, though. Hey. If ya see 'im, tell 'im I said...hey." — Fishing Hole Man (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Bwaaahh?! Ya scared the livin' daylights outta me! How dare you!" — Swamp Fishing Hole Man (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "That tears it. I ain't lettin' ya off the hook that easy. I demand...what's the word...oh yeah! Reparation! Gimme all the Rupees in your wallet!" — Swamp Fishing Hole Man (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "...Oh. Awkward. Didn't know ya were hard up. Penniless. Broke. Figures. I'll let it go, but just this once. Mind yer manners from now on!" — Swamp Fishing Hole Man (Majora's Mask 3D)