As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Sudrey is a Gerudo soldier who can be found at the Lookout Post in the Gerudo Desert. She was ordered by the Gerudo Chief, Riju, to monitor the Divine Beast Vah Naboris from the Post. If Link speaks to Sudrey, she says that a Hylian is a rare sight and warns him to stay away from Vah Naboris.
If Link speaks to Sudrey after calming Vah Naboris, she explains that although the Divine Beast has been calmed, the monsters around the Gerudo Desert are still a problem. Sudrey continues to patrol the Desert from the Lookout Post to keep an eye on everything.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Sudrey" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "My orders from the chief are to monitor the Divine Beast from here." — Sudrey (Breath of the Wild)
- "A Hylian? That's a rare sight so far from your homeland." — Sudrey (Breath of the Wild)
- "The sandstorms and lightning are fierce around that thing. You're as mortal as anyone, so don't get too close." — Sudrey (Breath of the Wild)
- "The Divine Beast has calmed down, but the monsters around here haven't." — Sudrey (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll patrol the Gerudo Desert for a while more and keep an eye on things here." — Sudrey (Breath of the Wild)