A Link Between Worlds
In A Link Between Worlds, the Stylish Woman lives in Kakariko Village in the house west of the Bee Guy's house. The door to her house is locked early in the game, as she is having trouble deciding what to wear. Her house can be accessed by using a Fissure from Thieves' Town in Lorule. She initially expresses surprise that Link was able to get inside, but chooses to reward him a Piece of Heart after he compliments the dress she is wearing. She subsequently unlocks the door to her house, allowing Link to come and go as he pleases, and will reward him with a single Heart whenever he returns.
Tri Force Heroes
In Tri Force Heroes, a woman greatly resembling the Stylish Woman appears inside Madame Couture's, as one of Couture's last remaining customers after the princess's curse scared away all of her other customers. She flirtatiously comments on Link's Outfit whenever he emerges from the shop's dressing room.
- The Stylish Woman's appearance in A Link Between Worlds is very similar to the Cursed Fairy in A Link to the Past.
- Using the Tornado Rod in her house will cause her to get angry at Link as it may ruin her dress. Using it a second time will bother her even more.
- One of the walls in her house features a lipstick kiss, which aligns perfectly with Link's mouth when he Wall Merges behind it.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Jeune femme coquette|
|Italian||Ragazza alla moda|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 300 (ALBW) & 305 (TFH)
- "Oh, you came back. Here's a little token of my affection. Go on-take it. Don't be shy!" — Stylish Woman (A Link Between Worlds)
- "This dress really is delightful, don't you think? It's more beautiful than even Lake Hylia. Which remings me...last time I was on the east show of the lake, I saw something gleaming in the shallows." — Stylish Woman (A Link Between Worlds)
- ""Oh! The princess was cursed because she's so stylish! Rabble rabble!" POPPYCOCK! And this foolishness is actually affecting my business! Even now, only one person in my dressing room." — Madame Couture (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Please, don't! I don't want even one ruffle on my dress out of place!" — Stylish Woman (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Now that is quite enough. You're going to ruin my hair." — Stylish Woman (A Link Between Worlds)