Bushy-Tailed Squirrel in Breath of the Wild
|Era(s)||Era of Light and Dark|
Era of Twilight
A Link to the Past
In A Link to the Past, Squirrels appear frolicking near the Pedestal of Time in the Lost Woods. In the Game Boy Advance version of the game, Link must catch a Squirrel as a part of the Riddle Quest.
A Link Between Worlds
In A Link Between Worlds, Squirrels reside in the Lost Woods, near the Pedestal of Time. They run away when Link moves close to them.
Breath of the Wild
The Bushy-Tailed Squirrel as it appears in the Hyrule Compendium from Breath of the Wild
- "It munches on nuts..." — Q. Bumpkin (A Link to the Past & Four Swords)
- "If you run into any trouble, try talking to the animals in town. We animals understand one another, so you'll be fine!" — Squirrel (Twilight Princess)
- "They tend to live in forests and subsist on acorns and other nuts." — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- "Go back. Go back. Go back." (Oracle of Ages (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 22)
- "His ears are pointed. He's a Hylian. A Hylian of the old blood!" (Oracle of Ages (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 23)