Spiritual Stone of Fire
|Spiritual Stone of Fire|
Location and Uses
The Spiritual Stone of Fire is a treasure hidden by the Goron race. When the Sacred Realm was sealed, the Gorons were entrusted with guarding it. It is passed down among their leaders. After Link defeats the evil creatures inside Dodongo's Cavern, the Gorons' source of food, he is given the stone by Darunia, the patriarch of the Gorons.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 126
- "If I'm not mistaken, you came here to eat the red stone too! Well, too bad! It's not here! What? That's now why you're here? You're looking for a "Spiritual Stone"? You must mean that delicious-looking red stone that was once displayed above the city! I was so hungry that I thought it would be OK to just give it one tiny, little lick...so I snuck up there. But it was already gone! I think Big Brother took it away. He always says that everyone is after that red stone!" — Goron (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "The Spiritual Stone of Fire, also known as the Goron's Ruby, is our race's hidden treasure...." — Darunia (Ocarina of Time)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 47
- "Why don't you go destroy the monsters inside of the Dodongo's Cavern and prove you're a real man? That way, everybody will be happy again! If you do it, I will give you anything you want, even the Spiritual Stone!" — Darunia (Ocarina of Time)