The interior of the Spirit House
Features and Overview
The Spirit House is located near the Gibdo Well in Ikana Canyon, home to the Poe Collector and the Poe Sisters. It serves as a test of strength where, for a price of just 30 Rupees, Link can fight the four Poe Sisters: Jo, Beth, Amy and Meg. If the "Song of Healing" is played before speaking to the Poe Collector, he will lower the price to 10 Rupees, while commenting that not all spirits can be healed by that song.
The battle takes place in a totally closed chamber. If the young hero is able to defeat all four Poes within a time limit and before his health reaches three hearts, the Poe Collector will reward him with a Piece of Heart. Once Link has defeated the Poes, the Poe Collector mentions that the sisters' souls have been healed, as well as his, and gives the young hero his reward before disappearing and leaving the hut empty.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||幽霊小屋 (Yūrei Goya)||Ghost Hut|
|French||Hutte des Fantômes||Hut of Phantoms|
|FrenchCA||Hutte des fantômes (MM3D)||Hut of phantoms|
|SpanishEU||Casa de los Espíritus||House of the Spirits|
|SpanishLA||Cabaña del fantasma (MM3D)|
- "Spirit House" — Map (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "You cannot heal all souls with that song. The earthly cost to you will be 30 Rupees! I'd like to be able to take that much... But I shall take 10 Rupees..." — Poe Collector (Majora's Mask)
- "But if your life energy drops below three hearts, I will stop the match. Mercy is the least I can offer." — Poe Collector (Majora's Mask)
- "You are a boy of much vigor. Defeat the ladies within the time limit and rest their souls in peace." — Poe Collector (Majora's Mask)
- "It seems their souls have been healed. I give to you the earthly possession which the ladies kept. Take it, Link. Now, my soul has been healed too... With that... Yee-hee-hee!" — Poe Collector (Majora's Mask)