Spirit may refer to any of the following:
- Spirit of the Mansion, an unseen character in Link's Awakening who lives in the Seashell Mansion.
- Sage of Spirit, the sixth Sage who is find and awaken by Link in Ocarina of Time.
- Fairy's Spirits, glowing orbs fairies in The Legend of Zelda series.
- Season Spirits, the Spirits of Winter, Autumn, Summer, and Spring in Oracle of Seasons.
- Spirits of Light, the guardians of the four different provinces of Hyrule in Twilight Princess.
- Ancient Hero, an undead specter that taught Link each of the seven Hidden Skills in Twilight Princess.
- Spirits, souls without corporal forms in Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass.
- Servant Spirits, the Spirits of Courage, Power, and Wisdom in Phantom Hourglass.
- Servant to the Goddess of Spirits, a character who resides inside the shrine located in Spirit Island in Phantom Hourglass.
- Spirits of Good, spirits that played a major role in the Spirit War of Spirit Tracks.
- Spirit of Healing, a fairy summoned by the "Song of Healing" in Spirit Tracks.
- Spirit Temple, the eighth dungeon in Ocarina of Time.
- Spirit House, where the Poe Collector runs a battle-based minigame in Majora's Mask.
- Spirit Springs, locations in Twilight Princess.
- Spirit Island, an island where the Spirit Gems can be brought in Phantom Hourglass.
- Tower of Spirits, the central dungeon in Spirit Tracks.
- "Requiem of Spirit", a recurring song in The Legend of Zelda series, first appearing in Ocarina of Time.
- Spirit Medallion, the sixth Medallion Link gains in Ocarina of Time.
- Spirit Gems, items used to enhance Link's abilities in Phantom Hourglass.
- Spirit Tracks, the chains that hold Malladus in place, and are used as transportation by train in Spirit Tracks.
- Spirit Flute, one of the sacred instruments of the Lokomo in Spirit Tracks.