As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Like many of the vendors in Gerudo Town, Spera is married to a man who lives outside of the town's walls and returns to the town in order to sell her wares. She and her husband are newlywed and seem to be close despite how little they see each other, with the two of them agreeing that voe from other places are tiny, and that the best meals are made with the best ingredients. While Spera runs the store her husband supplies the stock and does all the Cooking.
If Link speaks to Spera, she will make different remarks depending on the time of day. In the morning, she asks him if he has already eaten and wonders if people who are not Gerudo eat enough due to their small size. In the afternoon, she mentions her and her husband's views on fresh ingredients, and at night she will tell him that Gerudo Town never sleeps and that as a result her store is always open, meaning that she often cannot go home to her husband. Regardless of the time of day Spera will end their conversation by explaining that although they can get by with less sleep than most people, given how dangerous the desert can be it is important for Link to rest when he is tired. Spera will also apologise to Link that her shop does not samples of the ingredients, but guarantees that he will like the flavor. If Link buys all her stock she will give him thanks from both her and her husband.
Wares and Pricing
|Crystalized salt from the ancient sea commonly used to season meals. Cannot be eaten in this form.||12 Rupees|
|This grain is cultivated extensively on the Tabantha Plains. It's ground finely with a millstone to be used in cooking. Use it to make things such as stews and breads.||12 Rupees|
|This grain is a favorite among residents of Kakariko Village. It's grown in regions with a lot of water and is quite versatile. Used as an ingredient in things like risotto and rice balls.||12 Rupees|
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Spera" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, yes. And a newlywed, too! Many of the vendors who work at these stalls are married, in fact. It's pretty typical of married vai to live outside these walls, really. But we come back to sell our wares, of course! It does mean I don't get to see my husband all that often, but we have to make a living. So buy and sell all you like!" — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "My husband says it, and I agree with him—voe from other places are so tiny... I wonder if you people eat enough..." — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'aaq. You know, the best meals are made from the best ingredients... That's what my husband says, anyway. He's the one who does all the cooking, so I take him at his word." — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sarqso! I gotta remember to tell my husband to get some more." — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sarqso! I hope my husband stocked us up with enough." — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'otta. Have you already eaten this morning?" — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'saaba... This is a city that doesn't sleep, so this store is always open." — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "Unfortunately, being so busy means I don't often make it home to my husband..." — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "We're fine getting less sleep than most folks, but with how dangerous the desert can be, it's good to stay alert... If you start feeling tired, be sure to take a break and get a good night's rest!" — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Oh, were you hoping for some samples? Sorry, but we don't really do that... I can guarantee that the flavor will be to your liking, though!" — Spera (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sarqso from myself and my husband for buying everything." — Spera (Breath of the Wild)