|Spookter & Spekter (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
Spookter & Spekter
|Ghosts from the Royal Valley. The one|
in the blue cap is Spookter, and the
one in the red cap is Spekter. Spookter
tries to be scary, but he's just not.
Spekter is Spookter's brother. He lives in the Royal Valley, where Link can Fuse Kinstones with him. By doing so, Borlov will add a third Treasure Chest in his Chest Mini-Game Shop. This also causes Spookter to disappear from Hyrule Town, allowing Link to enter Anju's House while Minish-sized. If spoken to, Spekter will caution Link about the presence of Ghosts in the Royal Valley before remembering his brother, expressing his concern for him.
- When Fusing Kinstones with Spekter, his name is incorrectly labeled as Spookter. The same mistake is present in The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc..
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ズラ (Zura)||From イタズラ (Mischief).|
|German||Nack||From Schabernack (mischief).|
- Spekter was referred to as female in The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, as this contradicts the gender given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 270
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 101
- "What are you doing here?! This is a graveyard! There are ghosts here! Oh yeah, speaking of which, my brother lives in Hyrule Town. He's a troublesome prankster, but I often wonder how he's doing..." — Spekter (The Minish Cap)