We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Use(s)||Teaches Spirit Flute songs|
|Comparable Object(s)||Howling Stone|
Sound Stones are rocket-shaped stones featured in Spirit Tracks.
When Link approaches a Sound Stone, colored orbs of light float from the hole, matching the colors on the Spirit Flute's pipes. If Link plays the corresponding colors, he'll learn a new song for the flute. The Sound Stone will then take off into the sky, reminiscent of the Gossip Stones of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
- Sound Stone 1: Forest Sanctuary – Song of Awakening
- Sound Stone 2: Forest Temple – Song of Healing
- Sound Stone 3: Anouki Village – Song of Discovery
- Sound Stone 4: Trading Post – Song of Light
- Sound Stone 5: Papuchia Village – Song of Birds