Zubora lives with Gabora in the Mountain Village in the Mountain Smithy, of which he is the owner. The perpetual winter of Snowhead froze their hearth, threatening their business. Link can help them by melting the ice using Hot Spring Water, a Fire Arrow, or bringing spring back to the mountains by completing the Snowhead Temple. With their help, Link can upgrade his Kokiri Sword. However, Gold Dust is needed to make the most powerful Sword.
He has a chirpy personality.
Zubora means slob in Japanese.
|Names in Other Regions|
- Art & Artifacts (Dark Horse Books), pg. 197 (MM)
- "Oh! Welcome to the Mountain Smithy, where we take our time to make a good point. I am Zubora, the owner. Pleased to meet you." — Zubora (Majora's Mask)
- "Unfortunately, we're not doing any business right now. It's because of this abnormal cold snap we've been having. See? Our hearth has been frozen over!" — Zubora (Majora's Mask)
- "The way things are going now, I won't be able to do any business until spring..." — Zubora (Majora's Mask)
- "Eh? What's that? You say if we had hot water, we could melt the ice off the hearth?" — Zubora (Majora's Mask)
- "You've gotta understand, I have to melt this ice off my hearth before I can go to work. Come back in the spring after the ice melts." — Zubora (Majora's Mask)
- "Now then, let me take a look at your sword. Hmmm... All right...To reforge your sword, it will cost you 100 Rupees. It'll be ready at sunrise." — Zubora (Majora's Mask)
- "This is a secret, but I'll let you in on it...If you bring me some gold dust, I can forge you the strongest of swords... It'll never lose its edge. It's the strongest. The strongest..." — Zubora (Majora's Mask)